Traditions Memory Care in Escondido
At Traditions, a separate, secure neighborhood within the larger community, caring support is provided to residents experiencing cognitive impairment related to Alzheimer's or dementia. Memory issues can be difficult for our residents and their families; this is why we have highly trained staff who cater to each need of our residents. Each individual is engaged by staff and honored for both who they are and who they were. Our safe, familiar and comfortable environment encourages self-sufficiency and well-being. If one spouse needs this special care, it is comforting to know they can be accommodated within the existing community.
At Oakmont of Escondido Hills, our spacious and bright memory care units are available in multiple floor plans, we offer semi-private and private accommodations. Each is designed to support those who need a little help with assisted living services and are easily accessible for someone using a wheelchair or walker.
Monthly Fees starting at $3,450.
Services Included in the Monthly Fee:
- Our skilled culinary team craft delicious entrees, garden fresh salads, and mouth-watering deserts. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided daily to residents; beverages and snacks are provided throughout the day.
- At Oakmont of Escondido Hills, wellness is the foundation of an active, healthy and rewarding lifestyle. That’s why we pride ourselves in offering a comprehensive wellness program, group activities, and a social calendar full of options. Our experienced Activity Directors and staff lead various activities, group projects, exercise programs, and outings daily- keeping our residents' bodies and minds stimulated and engaged every day. These activities are designed to explore individual interests and hobbies that residents have enjoyed throughout their lives and promote a sense of self-esteem, confidence, and independence. On their own, our residents can enjoy the outdoors by taking a walk through our flowering gardens in our secured courtyard or relax in one of our cozy common areas, listening to music or visiting with friends and family. Life skills stations are available throughout the Memory Care community and allow residents to practice retained skills while reminiscing of the past.
Housekeeping and Laundry
- Daily maid service includes bed making, trash removal, picking up garments and light housekeeping chores. Weekly maid service includes vacuuming, cleaning of the kitchen and bathrooms, and changing linens. Weekly laundry service includes linens, towels and personal clothing.
Emergency Response System
- An emergency response system is included in all of the homes as a wireless button, and pendants are provided to call for assistance. Staff responds 24 hours a day for emergencies, or to provide first aid.
- Heating and cooling systems, water, electric, and general maintenance and landscaping are all included. Telephone and cable hook-ups are provided in each apartment. Residents are responsible for charges.
Services at an additional fee:
Health and a Continuum of Care
- Residents have peace of mind knowing they have the option of Oakmont’s signature in-home continued care services. Offering the best care available and staff who become like family, our care keeps you safe and comfortable in your own home. Services are appropriately tailored to each resident’s needs and professional staff provides individualized assistance 24 hours aday. Care services are additional and assessed on a fee for service basis. A complimentary assessment can be scheduled to determine an estimate of care fees.